All of us are on a spiritual journey. At Life Church, we want to help you take the next step on yours. Attending on Sundays is a great first step, but that alone won’t allow us to experience all God has for us! Belonging to a Small Group and getting involved in a Serve Team are great next steps to take. Find out more!
Church isn’t a place to go, but a people who belong. God works in us and through us by relationships with other people, and the best way to do that is through small groups.
Groups will meet at the church or in homes around Whatcom County throughout the week. For a current list of groups click here.
To sign up for a group now click here.
At Life Church we believe God doesn’t call us to just to be spectators, He calls us to participate!
Volunteering on a serve team is a great way to get more connected at Life Church, but it’s also a way to participate in our God-given mission and purpose. He has uniquely gifted and wired each of us to play a role in His church — how amazing to know that you have been called to something much bigger than you!
Our desire is to help you get involved by taking the step to join a Serve Team — a team of volunteers who are making a difference at Life Church . We have a list of opportunities to fit your interest and availability. There’s no secret code or final exam, everyone is wanted and welcome whether you are brand new or a veteran! Some of our Serve Teams are:
- Connect Team: Sunday Service greeters, ushers, coffee team, etc.
- Creative Team:
- Worship Band: Musicians and singers.
- Tech Team: Sound, lights, visual media.
- Kids Team: Volunteering in a Kids Ministry program on Sunday morning or Wednesday night, from nursery to Elementary School!
- Youth Team: Volunteering in our Youth Ministry of Jr High and High School students on Wednesday nights.
- Care Team: Caring for people in our church body in practical ways, i.e. organizing meals.
Connect @ LCB:
This is a chance to find out more about Life Church and get to know the staff over lunch. Connect @ LCB happens once a quarter on a Sunday immediately after church. Childcare is provided!